Saturday 10 November 2012

Be Jenny's Guest at Le Cordon Bleu



This post isn't about me, it's about my sister, Jenny.
I was invited to be her guest to the afternoon tea party at Le Cordon Bleu in London.
A place where she has trainings to become a superb patisserie one day.
On that special day, I went to Le Cordon Bleu with my mum & brother just for the tea party.
Indulgent entremets, lovely pastries & freshly baked scones with home-made jam & clotted cream were offered, along with a selection of teas.
Apart from enjoying the cakes, I had also taken some photos showcasing those pretty cakes made by the students on the day. 

Gateau a la Pistache prepared by Jenny
Chocolate & Coffee Bean Macronade prepared by Jenny



5 comments:

  1. Oh my these look wonderful!!

    I was wondering how your sister finds it there? I'm looking to study a patisserie couse after my current degree is finished, but I've heard mixed reviews about the experience at LCB, so any first-hand feedback would be really appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister seems to enjoy it very much & said it's worth doing the course.

      Delete
  2. I would love to do a course there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i ask what patisserie course your sister does there at le cordon bleu?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails