Monday 29 October 2007

Crystal Dreams

I just made this bracelet yesterday for Lan, as I promised to give her a birthday present, although her birthday was already passed. Well, she is moving to Canada after her degree, so I think we don't have much time to meet each other, this bracelet is like a souvenir for her. When I gave it to her this morning, I was very gald that she likes it. It always make me happy when someone likes the things I make. Well, it gives me a sense of fulfilment.

I was planning to set up a club in my university about jewellery making, but I'm very busy in my practicals and lecture courses. I don't think I really have times to set it up, plus I'm a bit getting fed up with everything. Maybe I should take a break >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails